hello! welcome to my visual diary of fav images)oundround the
aroun

Me

My fascination with how clothes can transform us has been a fixation since I really felt it aged 6. Do YOU remember? This blog is for men who own it and want to show us.x

Thursday, February 14, 2013

today............

how we roll for valentines........giant prehistoric wonders


my holiday IS BLISS
last big job DONE! order for Japan-byeeeeeee

Marina my doll face is a special model/yoga teacher/friend!

Sam is a darling/model/friend!

lookin good





fur or jewel pumps and high loafer alert

simple fun
tim walker so knows how to set the scene

jewels!!!!!!

youmeus












YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE MY FRIENDS

girl



stunstunstun

I WANT THIS HAT TODAY

BEAUTIIIFULLLL


PERFECT!


YES WE DO


YES REALLY!





BRILLIANT IDEA MR RICK OWENS

completelyutterlytotallyfeelingthisHAIR


GO!


No comments: