hello! welcome to my visual diary of fav images)oundround the
aroun

Me

My fascination with how clothes can transform us has been a fixation since I really felt it aged 6. Do YOU remember? This blog is for men who own it and want to show us.x

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

more highlights from the most STUN ST TROPEZ!

everywhere one looks there is more gorgeousness!



always
more fur coats here then eva seen before.....no PETA in sight

cuteness everywhere

Mr and Mrs James Caan


elegant ladies eating alone is the norm






saw this madame lots-always sozzled and happpy


everyone smoked lots!


lucky us





bon jour Nicola






our little street minutes from lots of specialness


very lovely old town of GRIMAUD









ancient little chapel

not usually my thing but so beautiful yes.x



we laughed so much - getting abit wrinkly from it me!

Jason just might be funnier then me but not sure yet!
















one day Jase!





YES I AM OBSESSSSSSED

SADLY closed for the winter((((((







bye for now st Tropez.....we are coming back!





No comments: