hello! welcome to my visual diary of fav images)oundround the
aroun

Me

My fascination with how clothes can transform us has been a fixation since I really felt it aged 6. Do YOU remember? This blog is for men who own it and want to show us.x

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

much amazingness from nationalgeographic.com

Wave-Hawaii

the SUBLIME

adoreableness
TIGERS are my FAVOURITE! -can u tell))))  and love LIONS too VERY MUCH and CHEETAHS and PANTHERS!

ohmy - the ENERGY emitssss


The giant sequoia is a snow tree,  adapted for long winters in the Sierra. But it’s a fire tree too. Thick bark protects it from burning in lightning-caused fires, which open cones and clear the understory, allowing saplings to find light and prosper.

I HAVE to SEE and TOUCH and SMELL  these trees....one day in my near FUTURE!




No comments: