hello! welcome to my visual diary of fav images)oundround the
aroun

Me

My fascination with how clothes can transform us has been a fixation since I really felt it aged 6. Do YOU remember? This blog is for men who own it and want to show us.x

Friday, August 17, 2012

distractions instead of painting...............




loving my new lookbook-thank you Micheal @ Blackbird studios.x












after 10 yrs in one house I am on the move!  daunting and exciting.x

my new jewelery and painting are taking shape and I like..........pics soonish

aroha!

ephemeral notions




i cant throw away cotton bits, too pretty!



love suits!

thats wot I want.......

how do so many designers make several ranges a year?
My new work takes ages and I'm ok with that.x

hard to do because wot is?

and warm 

until it doesn't

where eva I decide to stand is home

most important- prob get stuck and rigid otherwise

one of my tots fav things to do.....

the order of my process

throw myself into the world.......

love having lots of them

in italian

No comments: