hello! welcome to my visual diary of fav images)oundround the
aroun

Me

My fascination with how clothes can transform us has been a fixation since I really felt it aged 6. Do YOU remember? This blog is for men who own it and want to show us.x

Friday, January 27, 2012

FIRST NET-A-PORTER PRESENT TO MYSELF....TOTAL LOVE.....

AT LAST IT ARRIVES, SEEMED TO TAKE SOOO LONG BUT ACTUALLY ONLY 6 DAYS FROM LONDON TO NZ


AWWWW- THANKS!


BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

WOW

OH THE EXCITEMENT!


HANDWRITTEN NOTE JUST LIKE I DO......

PERFEEECT FIT!!!



FIT NOT SO GOOD BUT I CAN SIMPLY SEND BACK.............
WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!
I WILL BE DOING THIS AGAIN.XX

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The packaging alone is enough to send one into a blissful state. They are both lovely, shame about the fit of the second pair.