hello! welcome to my visual diary of fav images)oundround the
aroun

Me

My fascination with how clothes can transform us has been a fixation since I really felt it aged 6. Do YOU remember? This blog is for men who own it and want to show us.x

Sunday, July 31, 2011

WEEKEND FINDS.......

TIM WALKERS' CAKE DREAM

cute pic by jacob dahigren

Juliet Bewicke by Tim Walker

Kate Stanners check out her AMAZING work........www.itsnicethat.com/talk-series

Merrie England by Tim Walker SUCH fabnesssss

Martin Margiela bodysuit jumper genius

Dries Van Noten Rainbow sweetness

Alana Zimmer from Self Service mag edition 25

heeled loafers in cool colour...I want BADly - also from Self Service 


I Hate pointy killingg shoes

Dries van Noten phone bag

Grace Small and Marie Chai also from self service

Tony Amos

No comments: