hello! welcome to my visual diary of fav images)oundround the
aroun

Me

My fascination with how clothes can transform us has been a fixation since I really felt it aged 6. Do YOU remember? This blog is for men who own it and want to show us.x

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

LUCKY ME -LOVELY SWEET PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD BUY MY WORK.XX



BEAUTIFUL JADE WEARS A CITRINE RING.X
Soon I'll have a feedback page on my website.......this is what Jade said!

"I found out about Nga Waiata Jewelery searching through blogs, I'm a designer by day so happened upon them.
I had a million questions before I ordered my ring because I didn't even know my ring size! All of my questions were quickly and thoroughly answered on the same day.
My questions were met with such kindness not before experienced in any previous transactions elsewhere, my ring arrived very quickly in the sweetest bag with a lovely note too!

A truly personal experience. I even made a new friend! Thank you xx"



No comments: