hello! welcome to my visual diary of fav images)oundround the
aroun

Me

My fascination with how clothes can transform us has been a fixation since I really felt it aged 6. Do YOU remember? This blog is for men who own it and want to show us.x

Friday, November 11, 2011

I LIKE.........

THE STANDARD HOTEL IN NYC WILL SOON STOCK MY JEWELS!!!!

THE AMAZING TABI FROM MARTIN MARGIELA




INTERESTING PICS BY SAM IRONS



CLEVER WATER PICS BY HENGKI KOENTJORO

FLAT SHOES!

THOM BROWN BOYS IN HIGH FASHION ON THE STREET!

2 comments:

Fashion Westie said...

The water shots are cool. My partner is a spearo/free diver and I keep telling him to get some underwater shots. He tries to describe what he sees but I think images would show the beauty and delicate details so much better. Congrats on securing another stockist :)

PS. Where is that building?

Kristen said...

Woohoo! The Standard very cool and congrats!