hello! welcome to my visual diary of fav images)oundround the
aroun

Me

My fascination with how clothes can transform us has been a fixation since I really felt it aged 6. Do YOU remember? This blog is for men who own it and want to show us.x

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

DISPATCH DAY AND MORE PRESS...............THANK YOU VERY MUCH FASHION QUARTERLY.XX

CRYSTAL QUARTZ EARRINGS-ATANGA RANGE DESIGNED BY STEPHEN PARKER AND ME.X







FLUORITE EARRINGS ALSO FROM THE ATANGA RANGE






LARGE CRYSTAL QUARTZ AND RECYCLED WOOD PENDANT











FLUORITE AND WOOD PENDANT-----ON IT'S WAY TO THE RED GALLERY IN NELSON.X


BYE BYE DARLINGS.......











TOMORROW I AM GOING TO REARRANGE MY STUDIO...PICS TO COME













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have been busy, but you still manage to look so fab!!!
Love your work, keep well & lots of aroha xxx
Kylie Hill

Fashion Westie said...

Congrats on featuring in FQ mag...I have a copy and was like, "Ah, Nga Waiata!" Wohoo!